BY VISITING OR USING THE SITE, OR ANY PAGE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND BUYVINREPORTS, INC. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. General.The Site is owned and operated by BUYVINREPORTS(“BUYVINREPORTS”). BUYVINREPORTS has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, without limitation, the content, and equipment needed for access to or use of the Site.
Many if not most communications between BUYVINREPORTS and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications exchanged between you and BUYVINREPORTS electronically shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
2. Restrictions on Use.The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos and graphics (the “Content”). The Content of the Site, as well as the organization, layout, arrangement and design elements of the Site and each individual page of the Site, are the property of BUYVINREPORTS and its affiliates and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions or copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of BUYVINREPORTS or the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing the copyrighted material, or by using the Site.
BUYVINREPORTS offers you access to the Site and to the Content available on the Site solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not resell or make any commercial use of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, any product listings, descriptions, or prices. You may not download or copy any account information for the benefit of any merchant or for any commercial purpose. YOU MAY NOT MAKE USE OF ANY ROBOTS, SPIDERS, OR SIMILAR DATA MINING, DATA GATHERING OR EXTRACTION TOOLS OR MANUAL PROCESSES TO COLLECT, GATHER OR COPY ANY OF THE CONTENT. You may not engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Site not otherwise permitted herein. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BUYVINREPORTS without prior express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the BUYVINREPORTS name or trademarks without the express written consent of BUYVINREPORTS.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER BUYVINREPORTS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
4. Third Party Content.Any information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of BUYVINREPORTS.
Any and all payments for services shall be made by the Customer in United States dollars through an approved payment processor, such as Paypal. Payment are non-refundable, except when an exception is approved by a representative of BUYVINREPORTS. An applicable sales tax may be assessed based on the Customer’s billing zip code.
6. Security, Password and Personal Use
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account with others.
We offer you access to the BUYVINREPORTS website solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not resell or make any commercial use of this website and its content. Any violation in this regard will lead to immediate account termination and appropriate legal actions.
All notices and complains should be sent to the following: